HIT09 develop enabling technologies for the optimized production management (scheduling) of complex manufacturing processes, featuring heterogenous correlations in combined services and activities:
- Cyber-physical models of industrial plants based on Digital Twins (DTs) validated experimentally, able to replicate with high fidelity the manufacturing process at different aggregation levels;
- Innovative algorithms for optimized production management;
- Manufacturing management and supply chain monitoring based on traceability logics typical of Blockchain (BC);
- Integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools in component design and modelling;
- Digitalization of industrial processes including health monitoring and diagnostics.