HIT09 can provide customers with a wide variety of numerical analyses, both in the thermal-fluid-dynamics and structural fields, using either commercial or open-source codes and even in-house codes developed for specific needs.
We have a significant expertise in the following fields:
- Aerodynamics and fluid mechanics simulations, including combustion, fluid in molecular behaviour, multi-phase fluids;
- Multi-objective, multi-disciplinary optimization using an in-house code based on advanced evolutionary algorithms and coupled with a wide variety of commercial and open-source CAE s/w;
- Stationary and transient engine deck simulators for the analysis and optimization of jet engines (turbojets, turbofans, ramjets) using a proprietary code;
- Structural analyses, including materials and fluid-structure interaction;
- Process modelling;
- Numerical methods;
- Customized software development;
- High Performance Computing capabilities.