Industrial automation is one of the reference sectors in which some of the members of HIT09 have been more involved and gained decades of experience. Skills acquired in this field are widespread and incude:
- Development of systems for industrial diagnostics;
- Design and implementation of diagnostic equipment / control / process;
- Control product-based and non-contact sensors, optical/ RX sensors based on specific customer requirements;
- Implementation of integrated s/w for data acquisition from different sensors, real-time analysis and visualization of data, data post-processing;
- Design and implementation of robotic systems for specific processes or for the handling / management / packing of products, including management s/w tailored to specific customer needs;
- Analysis and design of fluidic components with reduced implementation time.